Large Celtic brooch. Scarf pin for her. Handmade Celtic jewelry. Blue green teardrops with Antique Brass love knots, Vintage style gift. Ireland, Scotland and Wales symbol
* Jewelry to celebrate your Celtic roots!
* The Celtic knot, is also called the mystic knot or endless knot and is often given as a symbol of longevity or luck. I personally love its symbolic simplicity.
MAKE THE ORDINARY SPECIAL...
* Be your own kind of beautiful!
* Rustic styled with a touch of sparkle.
About the Brooch / Scarf Pin...
* This brooch is about 3" long and 2" wide from the top of the branch to the bottom of the longest dangle.
* Faceted glass teardrops and crystal bicones, dangle with Celtic love knots, from a branch of Antiqued Brass.
* The diameter of the pinning part is about 3mm thick, so this brooch is best suited for scarves with a loose / open weave.
* To avoid breaking the latch, gently latch and unlatch.
COMPLETE THE LOOK!
* Complement your brooch with earrings.
* Your earrings will be made to complement all components of the brooch you choose (i.e. type of love knot, teardrop colour will be the same).
* Earrings are about 2.5 (6cm) in length.
About Celtic Symbols...
* The term Celtic generally refers to the languages and respective cultures of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, the Isle of Man, and Brittany, also known as the Celtic nations. Regions where four Celtic languages are still spoken to some extent, as mother tongues.
* Just a little extra TLC for your handmade jewelry - best to avoid water and spraying directly with perfume.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch.
* Choose to box your jewelry gift-giving ready.
SHARE A WEE BIT OF BONNY SCOTLAND...
* Planning to gift your purchase? Photos of Scotland are available as greeting cards that may be personalised. Discover more @
SHARE A LITTLE PIECE OF IRELAND...
* Planning to gift your purchase? Photo greeting cards of Ireland that can be personalised are available @
LOVE WHAT YOU SEE?
* More Celtic jewerly inspiration @ https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/InSusansWorld?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=760983666§ion_id=22543791
Much thanks for visiting my corner of the world!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
* I ship using Canada Post and have estimated how long it will take for your order to arrive. Packages often arrive sooner, but unfortunately I have no control once your order is in the mail. Hopefully, we'll both be surprised by the efficiency of yours and my postal services!
* For jewelry being shipped outside Canada, Customs requires that the content and value of the package be declared ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
* I cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
* Buyers are responsible for any Provincial, State or Country taxes.
* Customs and import taxes that may apply are also the buyers responsibility.
* Purchases made at the same time and to the same shipping address may be sent as one shipment.
* Custom orders are welcome.
* If you are purchasing jewelry and have metal allergies, please let me know, for a variety of ear wire and clasp options are available. While all products I use are lead-free and the earring wires, bracelet and necklace closures are nickel free, if Sterling Silver is used, it may have a small percentage of nickel in it.
* I value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me within 3 days after your package arrives. I will try my best to resolve any issues you might have.
Please message me your request if your jewelry needs to be customized...
* Length of Earrings often may be adjusted.
* Bracelet length may often be adjusted. Your bracelet size is your wrist measurement plus 0.5" for added comfort.
* Recommended necklace length is usually posted on each listing, but may be adjusted on request.
* Orders will be secured for safe travel. Please open carefully to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Just ask if you'd like a gift tag included with your purchase.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch or choose to box your purchase gift-giving ready.
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please open with care to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Your jewelry was made with TLC and will appreciate a little extra care from you too. It will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics and perfume products.
Postal Services during normal times...
* Order by December 10th for shipping to Canadian and USA addresses.
* Order by December 1st for other locations.
After these dates, additional x-press shipping fees will be needed to have your order arrive in time for Christmas. You can message me if you wish to pursue this route. Thanks!