Inukshuk pendant necklace... a unique friend gift of Mother of Pearl and 925 Silver. The pendant is reminiscent of Canada's Arctic landscapes. Surrounded by ice and snow, an Inukshuk points the way in this barren land of the Inuit people. Inukshuk are eternal symbols of the importance of friendship and remind us of our dependence on one another and so an especially unique gift for a friend or partner. Wear on Earth Day, gift a Winter Birthday or the Global Traveler perhaps. The pendant hangs from an 18-inch Black Leather cord. The necklace closes with a torpedo style clasp.
* Your Pendant Necklace will be custom made...
- Mother of Pearl disc (sizes range from 1 to 2 inches in diameter as shown in Photo 2)
- small Inukshuk charm, about .5 " long (1.5 cm) is 925 Silver
- shards of natural Shell Tiles
- wire wrapped with Plated Silver
- Antiqued Silver bail (bail size used for pendant chosen and as shown in Photo 2)
More about Inukshuk...
An Inuit word meaning, in the image of man. One of their purposes is to serve as directional markers on the treeless horizons to guide those who followed. Waiting to welcome travelers and left behind to say “I passed this way”.
- Receive your pendant in a muslin pouch, White organza bag or metallic Silver pouch. Options are available in the drop-down menu.
- All options include a gift tag for your use.
- Jewelry is secured and packaged for safe travel. Unwrap and release your pendant carefully to avoid damage.
- Your handcrafted necklace will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics, etc. A good rule of thumb for any kind of jewelry is to put it on last and about 30 minutes after your products have been applied.
- Storing your pendant in the container provided is recommended.
Please refer to Shipping Policies. If you have questions about buying an item, follow this link or contact me http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Thanks for visiting my corner of the world...
* posted prices include Canadian sales taxes
* receive a 10% coupon for a future purchase
Inukshuk Friendship Necklace, Mother of Pearl Pendant, Silver charm, Canadian Inuit, Arctic Canada, wear Earth Day Canada Day, Winter Birthday Gift, Gift for Her, for Traveler, Mother Jewelry
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
* I ship using Canada Post and have estimated how long it will take for your order to arrive. Packages often arrive sooner, but unfortunately I have no control once your order is in the mail. Hopefully, we'll both be surprised by the efficiency of yours and my postal services!
* For jewelry being shipped outside Canada, Customs requires that the content and value of the package be declared ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
* I cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
* Buyers are responsible for any Provincial, State or Country taxes.
* Customs and import taxes that may apply are also the buyers responsibility.
* Purchases made at the same time and to the same shipping address may be sent as one shipment.
* Custom orders are welcome.
* If you are purchasing jewelry and have metal allergies, please let me know, for a variety of ear wire and clasp options are available. While all products I use are lead-free and the earring wires, bracelet and necklace closures are nickel free, if Sterling Silver is used, it may have a small percentage of nickel in it.
* I value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me within 3 days after your package arrives. I will try my best to resolve any issues you might have.
Please message me your request if your jewelry needs to be customized...
* Length of Earrings often may be adjusted.
* Bracelet length may often be adjusted. Your bracelet size is your wrist measurement plus 0.5" for added comfort.
* Recommended necklace length is usually posted on each listing, but may be adjusted on request.
* Orders will be secured for safe travel. Please open carefully to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Just ask if you'd like a gift tag included with your purchase.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch or choose to box your purchase gift-giving ready.
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please open with care to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Your jewelry was made with TLC and will appreciate a little extra care from you too. It will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics and perfume products.
Postal Services during normal times...
* Order by December 10th for shipping to Canadian and USA addresses.
* Order by December 1st for other locations.
After these dates, additional x-press shipping fees will be needed to have your order arrive in time for Christmas. You can message me if you wish to pursue this route. Thanks!