Elephant earrings. Lucky charm Mother's Day gift. Customize earrings to represent family, mother, father, sister, partner, daughter, friends, cousin, wife
* Unique earrings that will also support a worthy cause!
* During my travels to Kenya, I saw first hand the positive efforts of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in meeting the challenges of protecting wildlife and their environment within 20,812 km of the Tsavo National Parks. I donate 20% of all elephant-related sales to The Anti-Poaching Project operating in Nairobi. More information at https://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/desnaring/index_new.asp.
MAKE THE ORDINARY SPECIAL...
* Be your own kind of beautiful!
Intelligent animals, with brains larger than any other mammal, elephants have excellent memories, are capable of expressing emotion, have the ability to master tasks and use tools. In many cultures, elephants are considered a lucky talisman. Charms are frequently worn as a symbol of strength, power, stability, and wisdom.
* Boho style earrings for Elephant lovers to add to your collection of globally inspired jewelry.
* A perfect gift if you're looking for personalised jewelry for a relative or friend.
More about these Earrings...
* Hand-carved Howlite stone elephants dangle from nickel free earring wires. Earring style options are described below.
Elephant Earring Options...
* Pictured are custom orders and a few examples of endless possibilities: matching earrings for mother and daughter, to gift siblings, to represent a family of two or three, to gift each of your girlfriends, etc.
* While the shortest earrings are light in the weight, longer earrings will be best appreciated by those who don't mind the additional weight.
Elephant Colour and Size Options...
* Ivory and turquoise are available in small, medium and large.
* Other colours shown are ONLY available in size SMALL.
* Please leave a message in the 'Personalization' box giving your colour preference (e.g. 1 white elephant on the bottom and 1 smaller turquoise elephant on the top).
Earring Wire Options...
* Option E: latch back style closure, antiqued Brass
* Option F: latch back style closure, Gunmetal grey
* Option G: hook style, antiqued Brass
* Option H: hook style, Stainless Steel
* Option I: hook style, yellow Brass
* Just a little TLC! Best to avoid water and spraying directly with perfume.
* Receive your earrings in a pouch.
* Choose to box your earrings gift-giving ready. This option is available at checkout.
PLANNING TO GIFT YOUR JEWELRY?
Elephant photo cards are available as greeting cards that may be personalised. Discover more @ https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/InSusansWorld?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=870592762&sort_order=custom&search_query=elephant+card
LOVE WHAT YOU SEE?
* More elephants @ https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/InSusansWorld?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_sold&search_query=elephant+jewelry
Much thanks for visiting my corner of the world!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
* I ship using Canada Post and have estimated how long it will take for your order to arrive. Packages often arrive sooner, but unfortunately I have no control once your order is in the mail. Hopefully, we'll both be surprised by the efficiency of yours and my postal services!
* For jewelry being shipped outside Canada, Customs requires that the content and value of the package be declared ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
* I cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
* Buyers are responsible for any Provincial, State or Country taxes.
* Customs and import taxes that may apply are also the buyers responsibility.
* Purchases made at the same time and to the same shipping address may be sent as one shipment.
* Custom orders are welcome.
* If you are purchasing jewelry and have metal allergies, please let me know, for a variety of ear wire and clasp options are available. While all products I use are lead-free and the earring wires, bracelet and necklace closures are nickel free, if Sterling Silver is used, it may have a small percentage of nickel in it.
* I value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me within 3 days after your package arrives. I will try my best to resolve any issues you might have.
Please message me your request if your jewelry needs to be customized...
* Length of Earrings often may be adjusted.
* Bracelet length may often be adjusted. Your bracelet size is your wrist measurement plus 0.5" for added comfort.
* Recommended necklace length is usually posted on each listing, but may be adjusted on request.
* Orders will be secured for safe travel. Please open carefully to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Just ask if you'd like a gift tag included with your purchase.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch or choose to box your purchase gift-giving ready.
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please open with care to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Your jewelry was made with TLC and will appreciate a little extra care from you too. It will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics and perfume products.
Postal Services during normal times...
* Order by December 10th for shipping to Canadian and USA addresses.
* Order by December 1st for other locations.
After these dates, additional x-press shipping fees will be needed to have your order arrive in time for Christmas. You can message me if you wish to pursue this route. Thanks!