Elephant jewelry. Options - Elephant earrings, necklace, bracelet or set. Gift a lucky charm with a good luck elephant. Wildlife fundraiser. Kwanzaa gift
* Unique jewelry that will also support a worthy cause! Purchase options described below are available in the drop-down menu.
* Choose to purchase a pair of earrings, a necklace, a bracelet or the entire set pictured in Photo 1.
* During my travels to Kenya, I saw first hand the positive efforts of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in meeting the challenges of protecting wildlife and their environment within 20,812 km of the Tsavo National Parks. I donate 20% of all elephant-related sales to The Anti-Poaching Project operating in Nairobi. More information at https://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/desnaring/index_new.asp.
MAKE THE ORDINARY SPECIAL...
* Be your own kind of beautiful!
Intelligent animals, with brains larger than any other mammal, elephants have excellent memories, are capable of expressing emotion, have the ability to master tasks and use tools. In many cultures, elephants are considered a lucky talisman. Charms are frequently worn as a symbol of strength, power, stability, and wisdom.
* Small carved Howlite stone elephants are accented with Czech glass and a mixture of Antiqued Gold, Brass, and Copper beads. Colour options are shown in Photo 4. Please leave your colour preference in the "Personalization" box.
* Choose stud style earrings (shown in Photo 2) or hook earring wires. Earrings hang from nickel-free Brass.
* Hand carved howlite elephant pendant.
* Choose a tassel style necklace with brass components (shown in Photo 5) or choose a larger elephant on an antiqued brass chain (shown in Photo 6).
* Enamel on metal elephant charm, foil lined glass beads, antiqued brass, copper beads.
* Choose a bangle style bracelet (shown in Photo 8) or choose instead to have your bracelet elasticized.
* Please leave a message in the "Personalization" box with your wrist size.
* The entire set pictured in Photo 1 is what you will receive (stud earrings, 2 necklaces and one bangle bracelet).
* Just a little TLC! Best to avoid soap, water and spraying directly with perfume.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch.
* Choose to box your jewelry gift-giving ready. This option is available at checkout.
PLANNING TO GIFT YOUR JEWELRY?
* Elephant photo cards are available as greeting cards that may be personalised. Discover more @ https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/InSusansWorld?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=870592762&sort_order=custom&search_query=elephant+card
LOVE WHAT YOU SEE?
* More elephant jewelry @ https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/InSusansWorld?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_sold&search_query=elephant+jewelry
Much thanks for visiting my corner of the world!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
* I ship using Canada Post and have estimated how long it will take for your order to arrive. Packages often arrive sooner, but unfortunately I have no control once your order is in the mail. Hopefully, we'll both be surprised by the efficiency of yours and my postal services!
* For jewelry being shipped outside Canada, Customs requires that the content and value of the package be declared ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
* I cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
* Buyers are responsible for any Provincial, State or Country taxes.
* Customs and import taxes that may apply are also the buyers responsibility.
* Purchases made at the same time and to the same shipping address may be sent as one shipment.
* Custom orders are welcome.
* If you are purchasing jewelry and have metal allergies, please let me know, for a variety of ear wire and clasp options are available. While all products I use are lead-free and the earring wires, bracelet and necklace closures are nickel free, if Sterling Silver is used, it may have a small percentage of nickel in it.
* I value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me within 3 days after your package arrives. I will try my best to resolve any issues you might have.
Please message me your request if your jewelry needs to be customized...
* Length of Earrings often may be adjusted.
* Bracelet length may often be adjusted. Your bracelet size is your wrist measurement plus 0.5" for added comfort.
* Recommended necklace length is usually posted on each listing, but may be adjusted on request.
* Orders will be secured for safe travel. Please open carefully to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Just ask if you'd like a gift tag included with your purchase.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch or choose to box your purchase gift-giving ready.
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please open with care to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Your jewelry was made with TLC and will appreciate a little extra care from you too. It will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics and perfume products.
Postal Services during normal times...
* Order by December 10th for shipping to Canadian and USA addresses.
* Order by December 1st for other locations.
After these dates, additional x-press shipping fees will be needed to have your order arrive in time for Christmas. You can message me if you wish to pursue this route. Thanks!